United Way House Programs and Services
The United Way House in Lehigh Acres works to bring together multiple agencies and organizations in one place to assist local residents near their home.
- FOOD PANTRY – IMPORTANT
New Information Coming Soon
- Food Pantry – Monday and Wednesday 8:45 a.m. – 11:15 a.m.; Tuesday 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- A.D. Alzheimer Support Group – Meets 3rd Monday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Food Stamp and Medicaid Applications – Appointments , please call (239) 369-5818
- Limited Financial Assistance – Utility bill assistance by appointment, when funds are available
- Lifetime Ministry – Free pregnancy testing, by appointment
- Lehigh Literacy – Classes scheduled after initial assessment – Classes September – May
- Team Rescue – Quarterly meeting of all agencies, churches and organizations providing free services in Lehigh Acres, meets 3rd Thursday each quarter from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., next meeting Thursday, March 19, 2020
- VITA – Free income tax preparation, January – December, provided by certified volunteers, Now taking appointments for Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday evening and all day on Saturdays.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Job Counselor – by appointment
- Meals on Wheels – Distributed/delivered by volunteer drivers daily in Lehigh Acres, Please call Community Cooperative for application or assistance (239) 332-7687
- Back to School Outreach – School Supplies and Backpacks to Lehigh Acres students, K-12, annual in July, preregistration is required
- Thanksgiving Baskets – Distributed the week before Thanksgiving to families in Lehigh Acres, preregistration is required.
- Christmas for Seniors – Event and distribution, Annually in December, preregistration is required, seniors are recognized as those individuals 60 years of age or older.
- Homeless Outreach – Food, bus passes, hygiene items, etc.
- Verity free pregnancy testing – 4th Monday; 9am-Noon beginning January 27, 2020
- Cancer Alliance of Naples – new dates will be posted in 2020.