United Way House Programs and Services
The United Way House in Lehigh Acres works to bring together multiple agencies and organizations in one place to assist local residents near their home.
Lehigh Community Services Pantry is open for food distribution Monday and Wednesday each week from 8:45 – 11:00 am.
Please bring your photo id, proof of Lehigh Acres address and a list of all individuals in your household, their birthdates & relationship.
Please do not form groups or lines in the parking area.
This service is limited to once every 30 days.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
La despensa de servicios comunitarios de Lehigh está abierta para la distribución de alimentos los lunes y miércoles de cada semana de
8:45 – 11:00 am.
Traiga su identificación con foto, comprobante de la dirección de Lehigh Acres y una lista de todas las personas en su hogar con sus fechas de nacimiento y la relacion de esas personas con usted.
Por favor no forme grupos o filas en el área de estacionamiento.
Este servicio está limitado a una vez cada 30 días
Many of these services are not currently available. They are highlighted in Red
- Food Pantry – Monday and Wednesday 8:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- A.D. Alzheimer Support Group – Meets 3rd Monday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Food Stamp SNAP and Medicaid Applications – Appointments , please call (239) 369-5818
- Limited Financial Assistance – Utility bill assistance by appointment, when funds are available
- Lifetime Ministry – Free pregnancy testing, by appointment
- Healthy Start – Diapers for families with small children, for details call (239) 369-5818
- Lehigh Literacy – Classes scheduled after initial assessment – Classes September – May
- Team Rescue – Quarterly meeting of all agencies, churches and organizations providing free services in Lehigh Acres, meets 3rd Thursday each quarter from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- VITA – Free income tax preparation, January – December, provided by certified volunteers. Appointment call (239) 369-5818
- Meals on Wheels – Distributed/delivered by volunteer drivers daily in Lehigh Acres, Please call Community Cooperative for application or assistance (239) 332-7687
- Back to School Outreach – School Supplies and Backpacks to Lehigh Acres students, K-12, annual in July, preregistration is required.
- Thanksgiving Baskets – Distributed the week before Thanksgiving to families in Lehigh Acres, preregistration is required. Registration for 2021 – 2 days only Friday, October 29 and Saturday, October 30. Register at Christ United Methodist Church 9 am – 3pm either day. Please bring photo id and proof of Lehigh Acres address.
- Christmas for Seniors – Event and distribution, Annually in December, preregistration is required, seniors are recognized as those individuals 60 years of age or older.
- Homeless Outreach – Food, bus passes, hygiene items, etc.
- Verity free pregnancy testing
- Cancer Alliance of Naples
- Free HIV Testing by AIDS Healthcare Foundation, 4th Wednesday of each month, call for details (239) 369-5818