United Way House Programs and Services
The United Way House in Lehigh Acres works to bring together multiple agencies and organizations in one place to assist local residents near their home.
Lehigh Community Services Pantry is open for food distribution Monday and Wednesday each week from 8:45 – 11:00 am.
Please take a number when you arrive and wait in your car until the staff calls your number.
Please bring your photo id, proof of Lehigh Acres address and a list of all individuals in your household, their birthdates & relationship.
Please do not form groups or lines in the parking area.
This service is limited to once every 30 days.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider
La despensa de servicios comunitarios de Lehigh está abierta para la distribución de alimentos los lunes y miércoles de cada semana de
8:45 – 11:00 am.
Por favor tome un número cuando llegue y espere hasta que el personal llame a su número.
Traiga su identificación con foto, comprobante de la dirección de Lehigh Acres y una lista de todas las personas en su hogar con sus fechas de nacimiento y la relacion de esas personas con usted.
Por favor no forme grupos o filas en el área de estacionamiento.
Este servicio está limitado a una vez cada 30 días
Many of these services are not currently available.
- Food Pantry – Monday and Wednesday 8:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- A.D. Alzheimer Support Group – Meets 3rd Monday afternoon at 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Food Stamp and Medicaid Applications – Appointments , please call (239) 369-5818
- Limited Financial Assistance – Utility bill assistance by appointment, when funds are available
- Lifetime Ministry – Free pregnancy testing, by appointment
- Lehigh Literacy – Classes scheduled after initial assessment – Classes September – May
- Team Rescue – Quarterly meeting of all agencies, churches and organizations providing free services in Lehigh Acres, meets 3rd Thursday each quarter from 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m., next meeting March 2021
- VITA – Free income tax preparation, January – December, provided by certified volunteers.
- Vocational Rehabilitation Job Counselor – by appointment
- Meals on Wheels – Distributed/delivered by volunteer drivers daily in Lehigh Acres, Please call Community Cooperative for application or assistance (239) 332-7687
- Back to School Outreach – School Supplies and Backpacks to Lehigh Acres students, K-12, annual in July, preregistration is required
- Thanksgiving Baskets – Distributed the week before Thanksgiving to families in Lehigh Acres, preregistration is required.
- Christmas for Seniors – Event and distribution, Annually in December, preregistration is required, seniors are recognized as those individuals 60 years of age or older.
- Homeless Outreach – Food, bus passes, hygiene items, etc.
- Verity free pregnancy testing
- Cancer Alliance of Naples